Born in Haliburton, Ontario; lived and resided in Lochlin Ontario until September of 1972. Lived in Oshawa from 1972 to 1998. Moved to and resided in Whitby from 1998 -2008. Moved back to Lochlin in 2008 and lives there now.
Employed at General Motors of Canada (Oshawa) for approximately 31 years. Retired in 2004 and entered into full time Ministry at Faith Family Church in Ajax, Ontario, until 2007. After working at Wal-Mart in Oshawa 2007-2008, he moved back to Haliburton Highlands (Lochlin). From here, he and Pat started the work of Northland Faith Church.
I received Christ as Lord and Saviour, October 31, 1974, at Peoples Church in Toronto, through the influence of fellow Christian workers at General Motors. I received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit in April 1975, during a night shift at the General Motors plant.
Theological and Ministerial Information
- Received a Lay Preachers License in 1984 with Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada and was upgraded to Licensed Minister in 1992.
- Began theological studies with Canadian Pentecostal Correspondence College in 1994 and graduated in 1992 with a Theological Degree.
- Ordained with Association of Faith Churches and Ministries of Canada (AFMC) in 2004.
- My wife and I worked with youth for approximately 10 years.
- Outside of the local church pulpit, I have preached throughout Ontario and in Quebec, Florida, Mexico and Kenya. Pat and I have been on mission trips to Mexico and Kenya!
- I serve as Regional Director of AFCM for Ontario (2015 – present) and I serve on the Board of Directors for AFCM Canada!
Marriage and Family
- Married to Pat (nee Barry) October 11, 1975
- Three children; Jason (deceased), Joel and Rachel
Hockey, Canoeing ATVing, Mountain & Road Biking, Reading, Cross Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing, and Compound-bow archery